The church is recorded in Domesday (1086) and consists of a
modified early nave with later chancel, probably overlying a
predecessor. The walls are made of flint rubble, the north wall
having the flints arranged in a loose herringbone fashion.
There are 3 early Romanesque windows, 2 of which are blocked.
The north door also appears Saxon and is similarly blocked.
Paul Martin Remfry