Leinthall Earls Church

The vill of Leinthall belonged to the Mortimers of Wigmore from 1075 when it consisted of two parts.  One of these went on to become Leinthall Earls.  The church consists of a single chamber containing both chancel and nave. The 'Norman' west doorway appears to have been reset.


Copyright©2013 Paul Martin Remfry

  • Index

  • Churches Home