Harmston [Boby] Church
Harmston Boby was another vill held by the Mortimers of Wigmore probably from 1075 that passed through Ralph Mortimer's daughter to the Vescy family in the twelfth century
Harmston church was another early work, but most of it has now disappeared under harsh rebuildings in 1717 and 1868. What mainly remains is the early west tower and reused fragments in the eighteenth century arcades.
Copyright©2013 Paul Martin Remfry