This was another church granted to the Mortimers of Wigmore at an early date.
The church consists of a small nave and smaller chancel, both of which retain one original doorway to the south. A singular early deeply splayed window survives in the north wall of the chancel. The rest of the windows have been replaced, probably in the thirteenth century. The church was heavily restored in 1876.
Copyright©2013 Paul Martin Remfry